ACDC is committed to lifelong learning and ongoing skills development. ACDC continues to play an important role in encouraging learning and training culture and creating a framework in which effective employment opportunities and training is more likely to take place.
ACDC’s capacity to assist a wide range of individual’s results in ACDC personnel being focused on the needs of the individual and the changing demands of the workplace. ACDC places great emphasis on attracting and rewarding the most competent Training Consultants. Our students are the beneficiaries of this policy. ACDC is also committed to ensuring a safe and productive training and work environment for all our students, clients, and other associates.
At Australian City Design College, you’ll study with students from every
continent around the world. You’ll build key marketing, design, business,
and leadership skills quickly whilst learning about other cultures and
best of all, you’ll return home with lifelong friends from every corner of
Students who study at Australian City Design College are best described as:
• Friendly and easygoing.
• Looking to learn great skills in design, business, marketing, and leadership.
• Willing to find friendships that will last a lifetime.
• Open minded and creative.
• Driven to find the perfect balance between work-life, social life, and study.
• Having a passion for music and visual arts.
• From many different countries and are proud of being a part of a multicultural environment.
• Hard working, as many of our students have come from varying career paths.
• They are awesome!