Scott Fisher, an Adelaide based independent video producer and a Media and Communications expert. For over 20 years Scott has built up extensive experience in the media & communications industry. In a wide range of disciplines including heath, defence, sport, lifestyle, medical, environment, fashion & entertainment, he has been engaged to develop & implement creative concepts & ideas, brand management & reinforcement, fan & customer/audience engagement in content such as promotional & publicity videos, instructional/educational material, live event coverage and management, exposes, news/current affairs.
Some of his skills and experience are as below:
- Expertise in all disciplines of audio visual, professional video & media production
- Expert application of industry software & hardware
- Exceptional analytical & systematic troubleshooting skills
- Design & development of purpose-built media solutions
- Conceptual design & implementation of media/marketing campaigns
- Plan & execute complex deliverables in high pressure environments & within strict timeframes & budgets
- Comprehend & translate complex technical concepts in a simplified form
- Creation & implementation of training content & programs
- Planning & implementation of theoretical & practical training packages for both staff & students in professional learning environments.
- Management, administration & training of 30+ staff in a Media & Communications business
- Pre & post production, livestreaming & customer/audience engagement, live event management.
Some of his Major Achievements are as below:
- 2000-2021: AFL – National provider of Media Solutions
AFL/AFLW Game coverage, system design & implementation, live streaming, people management & training, standards & quality control.
TAFESA – HPI “Industry” Lecturer – Screen & Media
Scott’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Communications, University of South Australia – Major: Media Production, Sub Major: Public Relations.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment (TAE 40116)